Club Work Party Projects
Listed here are specific projects and needs
we have at the range to improve and maintain our facilities and Club
of these can be done at anytime whether there is a work party or not.
Next Work Party - September 20. 0800hrs
Check back often as this list will be updated frequently!
Last Update: September 19, 2014
- Lead/copper/brass reclamation and recycling
- Clean-up of all shooting bays
- Weed whacking range and property fence line
- Cut up downed trees (firewood)
- Pressure washing (EVERYTHING)
- General Clean-up
- Organize USABLE "raw materials" and discard trash
- Repair discipline props
- Clean/repair/maintenance of roofs and gutters throughout the range.
- Landscaping: General clean-up
- Berm grooming
- Clean up Seabeck Hwy from Holly Rd. to Calamity Ln.
- Work on Hunter Ed/Archery area
- Target Stands: There are several designs we use for various events. Plans
for our primary stands can be found here in a couple of different
formats for a home project. Each completed stand, material and
labor = one participation credit.
- Dump run(s)
Listed here are material needs we have at the range to finish
specific projects and to continue the daily operation our programs and
facilities. When you donate materials such as those listed, make
sure you get your participation credits card punched for the value to
- Fencing material
- Sono Tubes (Round concrete forms - 18" Dia.)
- 5 gallon buckets
- Perforated Pipe
- Filter Fabric
- Drain rock
- Crushed Asphalt
- Paint and stain! - EXTERIOR ONLY, various colors can be used.
- Oak, Walnut, Cherry wood, and acrylics for plaque/awards
construction. Scrap, old plaques etc.
- 1 x 2's for target stands.
- $$$$ for the above and beyond!
- brush hogs
- Chipper (the larger the better)