Club Work Party Projects
Listed here are specific projects and needs we have at the range to improve and maintain our facilities and Club heritage. Many of these can be done at anytime whether there is a work party or not.
Next Work Party – March 15, 16. 0800hrs to 1700hrs each day.
Check back often as this list will be updated frequently!
Last Update: March 15, 2014
- Bone Yard Organizing
- Clean-up of all shooting bays
- Weed whacking property fence line
- Cut up downed trees (firewood)
- Pressure washing (EVERYTHING)
- General Clean-up
- Sani-Can clean-up/repair/maintenance (flush handle replacement)
- Organize USABLE “raw materials” and discard trash
- Repair discipline props
- Cruise property line and check
- Lead/copper/brass reclamation and recycling
- Clean roofs and gutters throughout the range.
- Landscaping: General clean-up
- Berm grooming
- Clean up Seabeck Hwy from Holly Rd. to Calamity Ln.
- Work on Hunter Ed/Archery area
- Target Stands: There are several designs we use for various events. Plans for our primary stands can be found here in a couple of different formats for a home project. Each completed stand, material and labor = one participation credit. PDF Page 1; PDF Page 2; MSWord
Listed here are material needs we have at the range to finish specific projects and to continue the daily operation our programs and facilities. When you donate materials such as those listed, make sure you get your participation credits card punched for the value to the range.
- Fencing material
- Sono Tubes (Round concrete forms – 18″ Dia.)
- 5 gallon buckets
- Perforated Pipe
- Filter Fabric
- Drain rock
- Crushed Asphalt
- Paint and stain! – EXTERIOR ONLY, various colors…bright colors as well as the Club blue and yellow.
- Oak, Walnut, Cherry wood, and acrylics for plaque/awards construction. Scrap, old plaques etc.
- 1 x 2’s for target stands.
- $$$$ for the above and beyond!
- brush hogs
- Chipper (the larger the better)